3.1.17


Elegant in Emerald






Jeans: Tokyo Talkies | Vest: Tailored | Heels: Catwalk


Hey Guys!
Happy New Year!
Hope you had a hearty Christmas and New Year. I am starting this year with a series of posts where I show you how I like to style my flared jeans. Flared jeans is a dressier alternative to your skinny jeans for occasions when you want to look more put together. This jeans, especially a high-waisted one will make your legs look longer hence giving the illusion of a leaner frame. Here I am wearing a simple white camisole with my navy pair. I love how emerald looks with navy so I put on this tailored vest and it comes with pockets so that's two points in my book. I slipped into a simple pair of black heels and finished off the look with this huge white stone ring. 
I hope you guys liked this post. Please share it with your friends and follow me on my Instagram if you'd like to see more. Have a nice day! :)


Photo Credit: roy.gourav02@gmail.com
YouTube Channel: Holy Shorts
Instagram : @holy_shorts
Roposo: @holy_shorts
Blogger: http://holyshorts.blogspot.in/
Facebook:facebook.com/Holy-shorts-687472334762885/

1 comment: